Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Final Destination


today, went prangin with frenz

celebrating someone bdae
:)
after tat someone suggest to watch >>>

-
-
~~THE FINAL DESTINATION~~

-
-
dis is the first time for me
to watch dis kind of movie in the cinema
i m fear to watch it
scare...XD
-
-
but...
after their persuade...haiz..






hmmmm...
it is so...
^^ dono..

well~~
not bad actually
quite like it
a different kind of movie i ever seen before
nice try to me~~
hehe:)


after watching, went sunshine library
wana do some homework
i must complete it as fast as possible
before the teachers start to dimerit
my mum fetch me at 9pm
i never tell her about the movie n prangin celebartion
she asked wat time i reached library
i said 3pm bt the actual is 5pm
haiz..
bt she did scold also
cz she knew tat my activity end at 12pm..


treat my bro n dad kfc n a slice of secret recipe
hope my bro can do well n really try his best in UPSR nx week
''ALL THE BEST, hung... u can de!!''
wana thx to my dad for... smth
mum jealous
cz i din buy anythin for her..
paise..
i hav no extra $ le..@,@


smth happened at night :(
well~~it happen often
nth special
wish : don wan to c tat gain
damn hate it!!
pls behave ur talking
n
pls think of my part


--i always tell lies--:(
--i treat my family so bad--:(
--i m bad--:(
--i hate myself--:(
--why i cnt be more patience when communicate wif them?--:(
--why m i being so rude to them?--:(

haiz...#




3 comments:

This is Me said...

oolala`...
nvm la..
as long we enjoyed!
too bad is ciwping and hueiyi couldnt managed to join us..
if not..lagi enjoyed!

greeny cheng said...

don tell 2 much lie
after u'll bcum like me
oso don't know wic 1 is truth
rmb 习惯成自然
the movie reali terrible!!!!

Yy said...

hahaha...the blue colour background de poster yeng....haha...thanx u all ya...in mc'd...