Friday, September 25, 2009

last night, someone phoned me
asked me to acc her to sch
today
she scare to be bored n lonely
den i try to postpone my tuition
act wana follow her car go sch de
hav to wait at bj at 7.15am
bt sleep til 7.30am
..gai nia
paise ask her mum to wait me
finally go by rapid penang
cost me RM4.10...
haiz..
wasting money... wasting time...
it took me 2 hours to reach sch
ok...nvm..
bt when i reached sch..
surprise!!
they r 3 groups of pplsss having gt there..
kek si wa..!!
me tot one group nia...
so mah come acc her lo
haiz...bt nvm la..
it should be worth too!!!
hope they wil do some feedback for their own good



dismiss at 4pm
reached bj at 4.45pm
wait for rapid
tuition at 5pm
bt reach there at 5.15pm
end at 7.30pm
reach home at 7.45pm
another tuition at 8.30pm
end at 10pm............
.................
whoa...tired..!!




missed r&j practice last night
hav to catch up myself
just left 2 lesson nia
add oil!!! #



No comments: