Thursday, January 1, 2009

PMR result!!!

hey everyone!~
i took my result on 30th..
UNBELIEVABLE
i got straight A's
thats the result i hope and wished for
but what i can say is
i'm so lucky!!!
really happy with the result
really really very very happy happy happy
thanks everyone who
grated me
wish me
support me
help me..
.
hope that i will put more effort in my coming studies
especially form4 life tat wil be much more tough and challenging
pray for me huh
i will my super best
last
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
wish that everything can goes more smoothly
in this coming NEW YEAR...#


2 comments:

FWSuzzy said...

omigosh!! so happy for you!! CONGRATZ YA!! =D hey add my link k? http://love-is-a-timeless-gift.blogspot.com see ya!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow u 8a'S?
so pro ya hahas...gratz....update more la i wanna c wad u write more..^^

form 4 ad? jy jy lor nt easy lor haha..but i sure u can do it de...jy jy !!