Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9/2/2010

S5F photographing day!!
hav to take photos for the usage of graduation magazines.
However, it was not fun at all!!!
i mean just for myself...T.T

why i dropped to this class in my last year??
shinyee answered me:
because of your poor result
she really hurts me..
nevertheless, i know my results was sucks last year
i have to appreciate that i did not drop to G class.
but seriously, i dislike my current class.
i never belong to it!!
however, i know i hav to love it!!
well, let me try to like it.
can i do it?
no :(


after school,
library alone
it was totally silence
so scared...
keep listening to music...
until 6.10pm the guy came
wuhh...
continue my work until 6.40pm
left and proceed to tuition


tiring~~#


aim high!!!
aim high!!!
aim high!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

加油!!!

Anonymous said...

跌班了
更不要放弃
像你说的 Aim High!

Anonymous said...

spm是终极的!