Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodbye My Love

Finally, i ended my job,
It seems like a long period i worked there, but actually is only 2 weeks time.
Seriously, i love this job very very very very much, as i love this place and the peoples at there.
they r so wonderful except some who like to kacau ppl.
they reli teach me a lot of things.
i appreciate them, i wish to continue my holiday journey there.
but...
at last, it have to be close too.
dono why. my heart really went down when i knew that swensens queensbay is going to close, although i m only a part time worker.
i learn a lotsss of things there.
it cant be learn from books or even school.
the most important one is i trained up myself and try to socialize with the workers and also the customers at there.
although it cause me very tired, but i appreciate every moment i worked there.
although the salary is quite low, but i really like this job very much.
although i always did mistake, but it is really worth to me...
marie, yanwen, wuyou...
i wil never forget the time we curi curi eat the ice cream, coffee, sandwich n watever we did together...
miss u all~~
hopefully they wont forget me after this..




我找到了真正屬于我的東西
那份濃濃的滿足感沖上了我心頭
希望那股熱誠永遠隨著我
祝福我~~


1 comment:

坏人 said...

hmm.
祝福你~